Lately I have been doing a lot of thinking. One day when I was just hanging out thinking, mom sat next to me and said, “A penny for your thoughts.” I was amazed that a person would pay you just so you would tell them the random things that run through your mind! I mean, that seems like a really silly thing to pay for, especially since it she just asked what I was thinking, I would have told her for free! Then I wondered if hadn’t shared my thoughts for free the last nine years, would I have had enough money to have chicken for dinner every night?!? That gave me an idea. Think of this post as a GoFundMe – I’ll throw out some of my random thoughts and you can contribute one cent for any thought you think is particularly useful. Okay, here goes:
- Snow is cold and not as nice as summer sun.
- I want to live someplace where it’s summer – or at least spring – all the time.
- Canines should have thumbs.
- I hate tennis balls.
- I want to throw tennis balls at brofur Max when he bounces them while I’m trying to sleep.
- Brofurs can be brats.
- Barking at the top of your lungs is freeing.
- I’m hungry again. Wonder what’s on the counter?
- People are oblivious to their surroundings.
- My people have no idea that that Thing lives in our backyard.
- I hope that Thing doesn’t eat Max.
- I wonder if that Thing tastes like chicken?
- If I had chicken everyday would I get bored?
- Nah, I love chicken.
- I hope people pay me for these thoughts so we can buy chicken.